Geo2 are an established provider of Petrol Forecourt Services; over our company history we have worked closely with numerous small independent and regional operators as well as larger national suppliers.
Geo2 have strong relationships with associated specialist services and have expertise in the following areas:
- Site Investigation and Risk Assessment: Providing services to purchasers and developers to address contamination impacts from fuel spills and former land use.
- Remediation Strategy Design: Our extensive remediation experience provides a sound basis for Options Appraisal, Remediation Strategy or Implementation Plan development, providing a reliable, confident design.
- Decommissioning: Forecourt infrastructure removal or redundancy.
- Validation and Verification: Testing and monitoring of excavation soil or groundwater.
- Waste Management and Disposal: Characterisation and management of wastes for offsite disposal or retention and reuse.
- Ground Gas Monitoring and Assessment: Using GA5000, or Gasclam continuous monitoring techniques.
- Proposed Fuel Storage Risk Assessment: To aid design of infrastructure to minimise future environmental risk.